This is an A2 page where you start to identify an area.
What do I need to research?
After completing the first few pages of your research you should now have a clear idea where your research is heading. You may have come across an area that you think needs further research or a problem that needs extra investigation. This is a page that you will decide on the content.
Your page must:
· Fit in with the rest of your research.
· Be referred to when you are designing and developing your final product.
· Identify another need or area of interest within your project.
Some ideas that you could use:
· A designer who has specialised in the area your situation is based on.
· A continuation from your “Identifying a Need” page. Maybe you need to research measurements or the area you are designing for.
· A manufacturing technique that is unusual or specific to your project. YOU SHOULD NOT RESEARCH MATERIALS AS THIS WILL BE MARKED LATER ON IN THE COURSEWORK.
· Sustainability or environmental issues regarding products relating to your project.
· Another area of your choice.